HYSECO, Inc. is one of the leading metal fabricators to deliver fabricated parts and components for your numerous hydraulic applications. We ensure that our high-quality and durable products support your project’s success. In addition, we have an in-house facility fully equipped with cutting-edge equipment to ensure we deliver outcomes that are second to none.
Metal fabrication has become one of our fortes since we expanded our capabilities from being a full-service repair shop. Our highly-skilled designers are contractors with background knowledge in every sector, so we know how to develop results that are perfect for your needs and will exceed your expectations.
Metal Fabrication by HYSECO, Inc.
Metal fabrication refers to creating a final metal product through several methods, such as cutting, molding, or shaping. It is a unique option because the products are created using semi-finished or raw materials instead of having ready-made components assembling it.
At HYSECO, Inc., we offer custom metal fabrication for all our products. We also provide exceptional design assistance so that we can develop parts and components that are based on your specific requirements.
We pride ourselves on having the capability to produce complex parts that can survive harsh conditions. We ensure they’re durable and accurate, perfect for even the most demanding operations.
Types of Metal Fabrication Process
Metal fabricating involves different processes we offer to our clients. Choosing the most suitable method depends on several factors, such as the product’s intended purpose, materials, and geometry.
We offer the following fabrication methods:
- Cutting: Cutting is a standard procedure that splits the metal workpiece into different pieces using modern techniques, such as laser or waterjet cutting.
- Drawing: Drawing refers to using tensile force to pull metal through a die, which stretches the material into thin shapes.
- Manual Machining: Manual Machining is a process where the metal workpiece is shaped by hand using various tools. This process allows for complex and intricate geometries, but it’s more time-consuming than automated processes.
- Sawing: Sawing is the same as cutting, where a mechanized blade cuts metal or plastic into smaller parts.
- Welding: Welding refers to joining two or more pieces of metal together using heat and pressure.
- CNC machining: CNC machining means computer numerical control, which produces complex three-dimensional products and parts using pre-programmed software that controls the machine’s tools.
Applications of Metal Fabrication in Hydraulic Systems
We’re your trusted metal fabricator, experts in fabricating parts used in hydraulic units using various metals. Some metals we can work with are brass, architectural metal, bronze, lead, nickel, exotic metal alloys, stainless steel, carbon steel, and more. Each metal has properties and benefits that make them ideal for multiple applications.
Some of the applications of our fabrication services are as follows:
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Power Units
- Custom Fabrications
- Heat exchangers
HYSECO is one of the Most Trusted Custom Metal Fabricators
We’re one of the most reliable metal fabrication companies that will meet various industrial standards for quality and durability. Our highly-skilled designers utilize the latest technologies and machinery to offer perfect solutions for your needs.
Metal Fabrication Specifications
- General Capabilities
Made to customer specifications and drawings
Specialty Custom Fabrication
- Fabrication Method
Abrasion Resistant Plate
Exotic Metal Alloy
Heat Resistant Metals
Heat Resistant Steels
High Temperature Alloy
- Raw Material Forms
- Fabricated Products
High Pressure Tubing
Pressure Vessel Shells
- Additional Services Provided
- Production Volume
Specialty Production Shop
- Typical Lead Times
Quote on job Basis
Rush Services is Available
- Industry Focus
- Build to these Industry Standards
ANSI – American National Standards Institute
AS – Aerospace Industry Standard
ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
AWS – American Welding Society
CE – The CE mark (officially CE marking) is a mandatory conformity mark on many products placed on the single market in the European Economic Area (EEA).
CSA – Canadian Standards Association
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Mil-Spec – Military Specifications
NADCAP – National Aerospace And Defense Contractors Accreditation Program
RoHS – Restriction Of Hazardous Substances (Compliant)
SAE – Society of Automotive Engineers
TS – Technical Specifications, used with ISO